Most people understand the need for regular dental prevention but financial pressures can make this difficult to keep up. This is why we created The Healthy Mouth Dental Plan.
Your Healthy Mouth Dental Plan can be started within one month of your last routine visit with the dentist and hygienist.
Annual dental examination; bite-wing x-rays when required by the dentist, hygienist twice a year.
10% discount off all other dental treatment (excluding orthodontics and Implants). 10% discount off Facial Aesthetics with Dr Samantha Le Sueur BDS and Beauty Treatments with our Beauty Therapist Samantha Gicquel.
If parents/guardians join the Healthy Mouth Dental Plan their child/children under 12 Go FREE!
Plan Includes: Dental Examination, Oral Hygiene advice, Scale and Polish, x-rays (when required by the dentists) the children also receive the 10% discount on all other dental treatment (excluding orthodontics and implants).
Parents receive 10% discount off Facial Aesthetics with Dr Samantha Le Sueur and Beauty Treatments with our Beauty Therapist Samantha Gicquel.
You will need to be dentally fit before joining and have seen both your dentists and hygienist. Then simply fill in a standing order mandate within one month of your last routine visit to the dentist and hygienist.
Terms and conditions, failed payments and cancellation
- This plan is not suitable if you have dental insurance
- You will need to be dentally fit before joining and have seen both dentists and hygienist in the last month
- Failed/late cancellations of appointments will be charged for, as detailed in our practice policy
- Start-up must be made within 1 month of last routine dental exam and hygienist
- No credit will be given when the plan is cancelled or a payment is not received
- If you wish to cancel please inform the practice by writing or email
If you need to cancel the plan, please notify the practice in writing with 1 month notice, and contact your bank to stop the monthly payments. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. If for any reason we need to cancel your plan, you will be notified in writing and asked to arrange any outstanding visits covered by payments already made.
Mondays 9.00 – 18.00
Tuesdays 9.00 – 17.00
Wednesdays 9.00 – 17.00
Thursdays 10.00 – 18.45